What’s going on behind those closed doors?
A glossy brochure or television commercial can make just about any kitchen look like a million dollars, but have you ever thought what’s behind the cupboard doors?
Most companies don’t mention the construction of their kitchens, other than the doors. Is there something they are trying to hide? Perhaps they’re just not that proud of what’s below the surface…
On the other hand, at Insignia we are very proud of every bit of our kitchens and here are
just a few reasons why:
• Rigid, factory-built carcases made for your specific kitchen, rather than a flat-pack unit from off the shelf, making installation quicker and leaving nothing to chance.
• Over 100 colours of carcases to choose from to co-ordinate with the colour of the fascias – far nicer than just white interiors – and at no extra cost.
• ‘Blumotion’ soft close doors and drawers as standard.
• Genuine made to measure service – any height, any width, any depth.
• Quality construction, made to last – we specify 18mm MFC, with 18mm backs in the base units and 8mm backs in wall units.
• 2mm PVC edges on the front face of carcase, preventing chipping and damage.
• Each unit and door hinged to your requirements – this way your units won’t be riddled with drill holes!
• Options to upgrade to carcases with dust seals or veneered MDF.
• 5 year guarantee.
But don’t just take our word for it – come along to our showroom at 143-145 Garstang Road, Fulwood, Preston and we’ll show you what makes our kitchens really stand up against the rest.